Why are feminists constantly censoring everyone that disagrees with them?

sawno
This week I have been blocked and had my comments removed for stating a very simple opinion.

I am off the opinion that feminism is a bad movement because it seeks the wrong kind of equality. It tries to make men and women more equal so it encourages women to abandon their natural strengths like nurture and beauty and tries to get man to drop their manlyness while simultaneously adding discriminatory quota's that discriminate against male individuals who now have an unfair disadvantage in getting a position. Even if they are the more qualified candidate just because a quota needs to be met. And the attacks on beauty for example you saw with feminists getting grid girls banned even if they loved their job.

I much rather support equal rights and a fair playing field that only looks at your skills in relevant criteria to the job.

This is posted in part to spread awareness that this is a common exploit on this site to create the illusion people support feminism while eliminating dissenting opinions like mine. The mods don't do this, post creators do.

So feminists, why do you need to censor us instead of debating us if we have a reasonable and kind hearted opinion?

As for everyone else I won't remove opinions so feel free to discuss both the phenomenon and feminism itself.
2
7