Are the anti social distancing protesters the SJWs of 2020?

Ad_Quid_Orator
They're a bunch of spoiled fucking cry babies and just like SJWs say anything they don't agree with is racist, the anti-lock-down protesters equate measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 to "totalitarianism" or "communism". Some have argued that these measures are unprecedented in American history and compare people's acceptance to the "lock-down" to the removal of individual freedoms under Nazi Germany by the Reich-stag fire and these are just the first steps in building a police state. But this is completely false because this is not the first time social distancing was enforced during a pandemic [https://www.contagionlive.com/news/analysis-spanish-flu-pandemic-proves-social-distancing-works ]. So which is a more fit to compare: The the US response to a pandemic to Nazi Germany's response to the Reich-stag fire or the US response to a pandemic to the US response to a pandemic Now, I'm not saying that there aren't legit grievances that people should have with the governments' response to the pandemic; but the people who are calling for an immediate end to the social distancing and are protesting in large groups to do so are complete morons.
Updates:
2 mo
I've had some anti Social-Distancing people talk to me about how it's "not fair".

WTF it's a pandemic!!!
Add Opinion