Why is the "COVID-19" SCAM accepted by so many people?

laurieluvsit
Let's see, the toe tags on every corpse received at the morgues have said "Covid-19" as the cause of death, regardless of the cause of death, because doctors are being told by "deep state" government officials to list all deaths as Covid-19 related.

So if you jumped out of an airplane and your parachute didn't open you just died from Covid-19

If you drowned in your swimming pool, guess what? ... you just died from Covid-19.

Covid-19 tests at the beginning were laced with the virus so you contracted it while being tested for it.

The 2.2 million death Covid-19 model used to frighten the Governments into shutting the world economy down were thereafter adjusted to 60,000 by imputing common sense safety procedures into the model. That number would not have even come close to shutting the world economy down and is why it wasn't used until after that mission was accomplished.

The creator of the model violated the social distancing safety protocol that he himself insisted all the rest of us take by having an affair with a married woman and has now been totally discredited which is typical of good little marxists who insist that we obey all government orders they create, or face the consequences, while they ignore them.

The numbers, as it has turned out, are no different than the normal flu statistics that have been with us forever. Why isn't the government shut down every 6 months for that?

We have drank the marxist Covid-19 laced cool-aid given to us courtesy of our friendly socialist governments again!

Moral of the story... BE A GOOD LITTLE ROBOT, DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD, OBEY AND ENJOY YOUR DAILY DOSE OF COVID-19 PROPAGANDA AS THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF WHAT YOU ARE BEING CONDITIONED FOR!
Why is the COVID-19 SCAM accepted by so many people?
All opinions are welcome, both from the good little obedient indoctrinated robots regurgitating the government propaganda as spewed out daily by the fake media, as well as from those that are aware of, or want to be aware of, what is really going on!
A. OMG! I had no idea this was going on!
B. Yes, I am already aware of this so we are on the same page
C. No, I have not heard any of that from the deep state government operated fake media and I won't believe a word of it until I do
Vote C
D. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open "The Truth About The Covid-19 Scam" survey
Vote D
GirlGuy
39
9