Has the increased acceptance of trans women made it even harder to be a straight effeminate man?

Reamer
This question is realy about me venting atm, I'm a cis straight male, most of my behavior falls in line with stereotypical female traits, and rarely am I masculine. Besides my beard...

Anyways today one of my friends was hosting a zoom get togethere, and the topic of me where a shareware came up, i almost always have one on when i go out to hide some of my fat and give me a little bit more of a hourglass. One of her friends that I have only meet once message me after the call, she is cute so I was very happy about this. After a little bit of chatting she asked me to check out r/egg_irl a subreddit for memes about trans people in denial then informed me how she is a super supported person and I should be brave...

I am male I never felt like I was female, I understand what she is tring to do and it was a sweet thing to do but but damb if isn't a feel bad.

Going up a guy who isn't masculine was hard but how much harder now that Trans is an othere label that people will try and force on you...
Has the increased acceptance of trans women made it even harder to be a straight effeminate man?
Add Opinion