Has the increased acceptance of trans women made it even harder to be a straight effeminate man?

Reamer
This question is realy about me venting atm, I'm a cis straight male, most of my behavior falls in line with stereotypical female traits, and rarely am I masculine. Besides my beard...

Anyways today one of my friends was hosting a zoom get togethere, and the topic of me where a shareware came up, i almost always have one on when i go out to hide some of my fat and give me a little bit more of a hourglass. One of her friends that I have only meet once message me after the call, she is cute so I was very happy about this. After a little bit of chatting she asked me to check out r/egg_irl a subreddit for memes about trans people in denial then informed me how she is a super supported person and I should be brave...

I am male I never felt like I was female, I understand what she is tring to do and it was a sweet thing to do but but damb if isn't a feel bad.

Going up a guy who isn't masculine was hard but how much harder now that Trans is an othere label that people will try and force on you...
2
2