What you think about Saudi Arabia and Bahrain being just miles apart from each other, but soo different from each other?

NorthwestRider
Both are Muslim countries, but they are soo different. They are only separated by the King Fahd Causeway, which is only 15.5 miles long. In Bahrain, it is legal to drink beer and be gay while in Saudi Arabia, they stoned gay people and people who drink beer to death. Bahrain moved away from fossil fuels and do a lot of banking and tourism. There are also night clubs in Bahrain, and women are not covered up there. You can wear a bikini in Bahrain but not in Saudi Arabia!!!
A. I am on the Bahrain Team
B. I am on the Saudi Arabia Team
GirlGuy
1 mo
You can be transgender in Bahrain but they will stoned you to death in Saudi Arabia for being trans
1 mo
Lol guys like Saudi Arabia and girls like Bahrain. I think girls are much smarter than guys are
0
5