What are some beliefs connected to the alt-right and where do you think they really originated from? Who is behind it?

Anonymous
So racism, sexism, anti-feminism, traditional men and women are associated with the alt-right. Anything else I'm missing? I remember quite some time ago, I was on another forum and there was suddenly a spike of alt-right type posts, it was just after gamergate I think and this girl appeared everywhere:People doxed her and found out her location and that she was funded by a white supremacist

It seems the nazis never died out, there is a close association with the US Government and numerous examples of:

https://ips-dc.org/the_cias_worst-kept_secret_newly_declassified_files_confirm_united_states_collaboration_with_nazis/

What are you thoughts on this?
1 mo
your* thoughts
1 mo
His term was shortened to "alt-right" and popularised by far-right participants of /pol/, the politics board of web forum 4chan. It came to be associated with other white nationalist websites and groups, including Andrew Anglin's Daily Stormer, Brad Griffin's Occidental Dissent, and Matthew Heimbach's Traditionalist Worker Party. Following the 2014 Gamergate controversy, the alt-right made increasing use of trolling and online harassment to raise its profile.
12
4