Why is Justin Trudeau so fucking incompetent?

Anonymous
Like this whole situation with covid could have been avoided if he acted sooner. And he never helps people like me during this even though I worked and paid taxes and never took unemployment or benefits. I don't quality for assistance payments of any kind because I took time off last year to self-study for a test. I worked full time before that for six years and part time for two years before that. I never got any student grants either since I was an international student.

Now I have to work 15 hrs during covid and all he does is give free money to student useless piece of shit college students who have nothing to contribute to society. I have no pity for their stupid excuse about paying for school since they get student grants and loans and because they have parents in Canada to support them.

I have no pity as their parents had 18 fucking years to save for education. My mother, brother and i lived in the USA since age 9 and my father lived in Korea. He managed to pay for life in two countries and international student fees for two kids without govt assistance.

I absolutely hate that this govt does not have my back. I hope these stupid college kids suffer in the future.

It's completely unfair that people like me are doing the heavy lifting during this economy. This stupid govt obviously values stupid college kids more than productive people like me. They don't care if I get covid from going out. I hope Justin Trudeau burns in hell.
2 mo
The only thing I learned is that I should always reduce my taxes/learn to pay no tax. Government sucks unless u are poor, disabled or whatever. They always take $ from wealthier people and redistribute it against our will and never use it to help us. When we fall into trouble they say "go fuck yourself"

I don't know why poor people who never contribute to society complain about govt. They get all the benefits.
2 mo
As for people who say lie and apply anyway even if you don't qualify, CRA will audit next year take it away if you didn't qualify. So I can't get it.
3
1