Ehat do you think about Greta Thunberg being invited to CNN's Covid-19 discussion panel?

Venky25
I personally think this is like the worst trash move possible rn that too by a renowned media channel like CNN. I came across this news and it became my instant regret that i came across it, i mean like why? Is Greta a doctor? No. Is she a doctor in practice? No. Is she some sort of Covid-19 activist? No. Also there's one more, Is she even 18? NO!!! Then what's the freakin' point. This just makes me feel how idiotic are the CNN staff to even think about this. Drop your opinions on this.
Ehat do you think about Greta Thunberg being invited to CNNs Covid-19 discussion panel?
I think it's a good idea.
Wtf? No.
Umm... I...
Vote C
GirlGuy
0
18