Do americans really think europians marry americans to try and get a greencard because life is ""better""" there?

lauraa9963
Iv been looking at this tv show 90 days fiance recently and its about americans who fall in love with foreigners and get them to america. They have 90 days to wed before the foreigner needs to leave the country again. For some reason americans always say "dont trust him or her she might do it for the greencard bc they have it so bad in europe" and theyre usually with people from like switserland or spain or the netherlands and then im just like? First of all we dont have a mentally retarded president. Second of all i think most of the countries in Europe are doing 10 times better when it comes to the economy and health than america.😂😂🤦‍♀️ i think were better off here than there so i never really got why americans always think the whole world wants to just go there bc we have it "so bad"
Do americans really think europians marry americans to try and get a greencard because life is ""better""" there?
Add Opinion