Do you prefer s president who only speak to the university students , or a president who speak to the People of the nation?

Petra150
Well I think I can put it very precise , Trump Vs Obama. Trump speak to all the people in the US , and can also speak and be understood by them people who build the nation , them who stand up early in the morning and are doing jobs many don't like to do. While Obama still love to speak to the well educated and Rick people. What kind of president do you prefer. No I know I'm starting a an avalanche, as the Democrats have won the media battle and large sections of all wealthy and privileged have been brainwashed to automatically criticize Trump. I risk it anyway , since I just heard the former President attacking Trump on a very cheap background, where he stood among his favorite the wealthy and educated and criticized the man who is currently struggling for the entire nation with both a health risk but also an economic crisis of dimensions. It is completely unheard of to fall one's president in the back when the country is in crisis
9
0