The morons in Trump's states refuse to protect themselves and are eager to encourage the spread of the virus throughout the country so which is it?

Marriedwith2
If this is how it's going to go... give Trump a second and third term!! 不不不不不不不不不
terrorist act again the country that has move past their pathetic prejudices
no... they're only brave enough to do armed threats again government buildings (imagine their OUTRAGE if black guys tried that with their legal 2nd amendment protected guns lol)
don't care... just going to laugh as they kill each other off
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 mo
I love the trash that feebly try to attack me... Even got to see the use of SJW... a sure sign of a racist/sexist bitchboi... notice none of the triggered morons could refute anything I said... make note of the trash who commented desperately and impotently raging... nice to know who they are, especially when they try to deny they were anything of the sort when called on it
1
6