Money Talks and Bullshit walks and sell your ideals for a buck to pander to the Abortion Fundamentalists? Or something else?

legalboxers
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-behind-roe-v-wade-160020572.html
The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid

When Norma McCorvey, the anonymous plaintiff in the landmark Roe vs. Wade case, came out against abortion in 1995, it stunned the world and represented a huge symbolic victory for abortion opponents: “Jane Roe” had gone to the other side. For the remainder of her life, McCorvey worked to overturn the law that bore her name.

But it was all a lie, McCorvey says in a documentary filmed in the months before her death in 2017, claiming she only did it because she was paid by antiabortion groups including Operation Rescue.

“I was the big fish. I think it was a mutual thing. I took their money and they’d put me out in front of the cameras and tell me what to say. That’s what I’d say,” she says in “AKA Jane Roe,” which premieres Friday on FX. “It was all an act. I did it well too. I am a good actress.”
3
1