True or false. People that push for "my body my choice" for women, while at the same time supporting male infant circumcision are hypocrites?

Anonymous
The question speaks for its self. And i speak only of infant circumcision, not adult.

Bottom line is, Men deserve the same bodily autonomy that women are guaranteed by law. Additionally i am not speaking about abortion. That is an unrelated topic. Comments about abortion will be deleted.
True, supporting my body my choice for women while supporting male circumcision is hypocritical.
False, Men dont deserve bodily autonomy, only women deserve that.
GirlGuy
1 mo
So, people are not reading rhe whole question.. Bodily autonomy.. It has nothing to do with abortion, and has everything to do with female genital mutilation, VS male genital mutilation..
1 mo
Again, I will be removing any comments or opinions that mention abortion as this is not what this question is about.
1
3