You are suppose to follow a set of rules, but I am the Supreme Being, I dont have to because I say so (HOW THE HELL DOES THAT WORK?

legalboxers
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-mail-in-ballots-corrupt_n_5ec6b6d3c5b67586ba0d2f2b
Trump Says Mailing In Your Ballot Is Corrupt, Unless You’re Trump

President Donald Trump has repeatedly claimed that mailing in election ballots is corrupt, but he carved out two exceptions on Thursday: you’re sick or you’re him.
“We don’t want them to do mail-in ballots because it’s going to lead to total election fraud,” Trump said, though there is no evidence of that.
“Now if somebody has to mail it in because they’re sick,” Trump told reporters, “or, by the way, because they live in the White House and they have to vote in Florida and they won’t be in Florida, if there’s a reason for it, that’s okay.”

Trump changed his primary residence from New York to Florida in October, likely to seek a lower income tax or avoid an inheritance tax. He voted by absentee ballot in the state’s March primary, using an intermediary in a process known as ballot-harvesting that he and other Republicans have described as election fraud.
===
Wait.. Wait.. Let me guess. AG Barr says so.. and Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Gram say so, so you can get cart blanche at what you want?
1
2