Would you consider voting third party in 2020?

ObscuredBeyond
Between the diabolical lunacy of Operation Warp Speed under Trump and the utter incoherence of international criminal Joe Biden, it's become more apparent than ever that red tie and blue tie are both too entrenched in the swamp to ever actually drain it.

So how do you plan to cause the biggest fruitbasket upset ever? And how would you do it? I know I'm planning to support Blankenship, and I barely know much about him. But I'm convinced red tie and blue tie are both bad. Sons of Liberty is on the bleeding edge with this stuff. And oftentimes, all it has to do is simply reiterate the plain words of these major parties - what they say on CSPAN when you aren't paying attention. Which is so damning, most refuse to believe it was actually said!

But to be that willfully ignorant while your country is eroded to nothing, makes about as much sense as the ending of the Kirk Cameron version of Left Behind. So why not vote 3rd party and send a message instead?
Constitution Party, full stop! Trump's just Bush 3.0! Let's get real rule of law again!
Green Party! Who cares if Howie Hawkins is unheard of?
Libertarian Party! Kokesh FTW!
Vote C
Other (please explain)
Vote D
GirlGuy
3
6