Why would Biden insult the Black Community and doesn't prove he has mental problems?

Why would Biden insult the Black Community and doesnt prove he has mental problems?
Why would you say that when you have the Black vote locked up? Black Americans don't like Whites pretending to be Black.
Yes , he had the black vote until he insulted them
No, Black Americans will still vote for him.
Black Americans just won't vote for Biden or Trump
Vote C
GirlGuy
11 d
Actually , thinking about it, how come Biden only has hands on White women and not black women? There are some foxy black women out there, but I never seen him all over a black woman.
9 d
I see the Anti Trumpers are here confusing the issue with Virus 19. I will say Virus 19 is real, but only a threat to old people or people already sick. The media saw an opportunity to scare the public by saying this would kill everyone 1 to 100. They also saw an opportunity to shut down the economy to hurt Trump, since impeachment failed, Sex XXX Porn Star failed , Russia hoax failed, Pro quo failed. I mean what is one more lie? Lets tell everyone they are going die, then destroy the economy.
2
7