American's, Are We Going To Experience A Recession Or a Possible Depression After This Quarentine?

MrSpine
Hello, I'm 18 and I'll be graduating high school and college. During this quarentine, I'm looking at the economy and the amount of jobs we lost and it's crazy how bad the economy is going to be. In a CNN article, in 10 years, we gained 22 million jobs. During this quarentine and with 2 months of it, we lost 20.3 million jobs. So, in 2 months, we nearly almost wiped out 10 years worth of job gain. When I go to the stores and online, seems like everything has risen in price. This is absolutely crazy and I don't remember this happening during the great recession probably because I was young and didn't care about prices and jobs. Now, since I'm older, I'm worried and this made me want to join the Air Force because I'm garunteed a job and I get benefits. I want to hear what you guys think the economy is going to be like once quarentine is over.
Americans, Are We Going To Experience A Recession Or a Possible Depression After This Quarentine?
Don't worry, the economy will be back to normal like nothing happened
We're going to go through a recession.
Well, anticipate a flashback to the 1930's, we're going through a depression
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 mo
Also here's the article: www.cnn.com/.../index.html
2
11