Can you name any sexist issue that doesn't stem from sexism against women?

Anonymous
I'm not denying that a lot of issues in the world are anti men, however, my problem is that people see this as male discrimination when you take it back to it's roots it's always discrimination against women that was projected onto men. I'll have an honest debate with anyone who says otherwise and will gladly be proven wrong.
1 mo
So for everyone misinterpreting this I am not justifying discrimination against men, I'm simply saying that I believe the root cause is not sexism against men but sexism against women and the hatred, rejection, and lack of acceptance of classic female behaviour, characteristics, and traits in men. This is not meant to in any way take away from how wrong or disgusting any form of discrimination is or the men negatively affected but the discrimination against them.
1 mo
I simply want to talk about the root cause of this discrimination as I believe you can't fix a problem if you ignore where it comes from. I believe the key to ending a lot of the discrimination is dismantling stereotypes, treating people as individuals, and allowing choice rather than forcing an idea of what people should be on them but not stopping them from being more traditional if that's what they want too.
13
2