Do you believe that autism is just nature's way of population control?

Anonymous
Excuse if I'm perhaps being harsh. I don't mean to offend anyone who happens to be in the autism spectrum. I've sort of came to this conclusion lately. Judging by the general outcome and life prognosis of the average autistic individual (no employment, no education, no social life, no partner etc) it's quick and easy to assume that nature has just sort of "became conscious" of the world's overpopulation and therefore is making more autistic babies and by having autism the future kids have a much much lower chance of having children and passing their genes.
Now of course every individual on the spectrum is unique with some having only mild symptoms who could lead a "normal" or semi-normal life but still when you look at the statistics and the bigger picture 80% of them have zero quality of life at all and are not independent and unable to support themselves financially or in any other way.
So basically it's just nature's way of getting rid of excess people don't you think so too?
Yes
No
GirlGuy
1
3