What has happened to America and its politicians... I don't think the world envy America like in the decades past?

In recent memory none of the presidents have been legitimaty good in my opinion. Bush Jr. severely crippled the economy by his stupid policies, was behind the 9/11 attacks as a false flag with a bunch of other criminals as an excuse to lead America into a decade long two bogus wars on terror nonsense, which we know it was all about to steal oil from the Arabs and make the industrial military complex executives richer. Barrack Obama spent 8 years of his presidency making sure Muslims don't get a bad rap in the media even though they were blowing people to bits at concerts, shooting people in night clubs, military U. S. complexs, at malls etc almost on a monthly basis with a new terror attack; focusing on LGBT gay marriage rights and turning the White House into LGBT colors to honor them, and not flexing a ounce of American patriotism during his 8 years in office. Now Trump, a serious past adulterer, liar, divisive, rude, instigator, narcissistic arrogance and cockiness that will rival Satan himself and lacks verbal articulate skills a leader of a nation must have.
What has happened to America and its politicians... I dont think the world envy America like in the decades past?
0
10