Why is the leftist American media trying hard to start a race war between blacks and whites?

Jennifer_18
First I must state that I'm NOT a repub or Dem. I'm not a supporter of ANY politician. With that said, I seriously am disgusted by leftism.

Why is it nobody cares that this white woman was killed by a black man?
You don't care, Blacks don't care, whites don't care, nobody cares about this dead woman. The leftist media will never EVER show videos of blacks saying racist things to whites. The leftist media will never show videos of white boys getting jumped by blacks. The leftist media will never show that group of black boys attacking a chinese woman just for being chinese.
Nobody cared she was killed by a black man
American media is literally trying to start a race war and it's disgusting. The brutal truth is there are racist and shitheads within all racial groups on earth. When the media ONLY shows one side committing crime it manipulates the other side into feeling raw hatred.

by the way the leftist media uses the term " a man" instead of saying a black man. If whites committed these crimes they'll say " a white man". That is how the manipulate.

This is a black man about to beat an Asian man (In red)
This is an old Asian lady getting beat by 3 black teens (Other two are off cam in this pic)
Black teen thugs attacking transgender woman. (Again I'm NOT going to show ANY videos as they are extremely disturbing.)
BOTH BLACKS AND WHITES commit racial hate crimes. Tired of the leftist media acting as if ONLY whites do this.
0
6