Can you support law enforcement WITHOUT supporting EVERYTHING that EVERY officer does EVER?

SomeGUYonGAG
I support law enforcement as a general sense. I believe most officers have good intent and I think it takes someone special to be willing to neutralize the danger to protect a community so the community itself doesn't half to (of course you should always have a plan to handle it yourself if needed).
But people tend to think that just because you support law enforcement then you are obligated to find justifications for EVERY action that EVERY officer does, but some things are just not justifiable at all, and I also think that the U. S. has a major problem with corruption in our law enforcement and we NEED to do something about that
The George Floyd MURDER brought me to make this question, and yes I think it is BLATANT murder in broad daylight. Nothing what these cops did was justifiable. Sure I heard that Floyd was resisting arrest, but evidence came out that he was handcuffed on the ground and off camera there were 2 more officers (so 4 in total) and if Floyd was resisting and didn't have handcuffs on they could easily handcuffed his while he was on the ground, even if it was just the two officers in the video the one on the left could have handcuffed him while his partner was on top and could have put Floyd in the car. so this officer had his knee on his neck for no reason.
I thing these cops NEED to be charged with murder, unless the suspect is a serial killer or a rapist someone who is willing to choke a person and watch the life drain out of them shouldn't live among us.

P. S. I'm not putting any racial assumption to this. I don't know or believe this officer was racist, I thing he's just a power hungry cunt. Just because the races are different doesn't always mean that there was racial intent.
You Can
You Can't
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
0
8