What if the point of rioting and destroying people businesses?

i'm referring to the "protest" thats going on in Minneapolis

Now I'm sure we can all agree that the four cops that lead to George Floyd staff are complete assholes and quite frankly they deserve what they got in being fired and they should be prosecuted. there is absolutely no excuse for putting your knee on a guys throat preventing him from breathing.

what I'm complaining about is the fact that people then went and destroyed by target burn down an AutoZone to the point where the flames could be seen from space and then proceeding to burn down the police station. all of that is completely stupid if you want to protest that's fine go ahead and grab your signs and protest in front of the police station. there's nothing wrong with peaceful protesting. but why then proceed to turn it into a right where you're burning down and destroying buildings and hurting the private property owners that had nothing to do with the killing. when you write it and go and take TVs without buying them first and then proceed to destroy and burn down businesses that's crossing the line. what if they're black business owners? And now you have destroyed their livelihood good job rioters Again before Cops in this situation were pieces of shit and deserve to be prosecuted for murder and accomplices to us toagain before Cops in this situation were pieces of shit and deserve to be prosecuted for murder and accomplices to murder. But this form of writing and looting is ridiculous and quite frankly unhelpful to what you were trying to do again go ahead and protest just don't destroy peoples livelihoods
What if the point of rioting and destroying people businesses?
Add Opinion