Do you American cinema encourages racist stereotypes?

cush_ebo
Hi, i am an African and i fear to live in USA (for a lot of reasons) even if i got connexions here. But Here again another shooting of black America. And from my point of view, when I look into film or series or news from America it's hard to not see violence...

I am wondering if it has been helpful for the American cinema or medias to integrate stereotypes everyday... ? The say cliché !

I mean the last film on Black Power depicted a Kingdom in Africa as Black Panther... and for me this was another stupid marketing shit telling to African in America that they must dream about a Kingdom somewhere in Africa. If I am in Africa it's because I have a village here with some Residences.

Do you think Slavery of Africa will end when African of America will be able to get home to Africa? Or we can really suppress injustice in this world? Or we can deal with it a long by mixed couples. It's known that in African traditions to solve some war among villagers, King offers their Princess into marriage to the other Kingdoms.

Well, can you share your thoughts or experiences on racism?
4
7