Would you be kind to people if you didn't have to?

I sometimes talk to strangers and at this point I think I have talked to enough people (and seen enough posts, here and otherwise) to say most are shallow, pretend people. To a point that it's a mild surprise to find someone even mildly nice/decent and not disappointing. Shallow to the core, passionless pretend people with no value to words. All the same. Is it a pessimistic view (or realistic)? I think I am in a comfortable enough position to not be nice, why be nice to strangers? To servants? To maids? Anyone? If they are all the same. I am open to change (really, if you have a good enough point) but for some reason I just don't think there is a need/reason to. I just don't understand.

*Not a rant, just an observation. I do agree there is potential but probably never going to mean much, in the future maybe but not today. So why treat people as if it's going to change anything? Why treat people as their potential and not as who they are (currently)? I am talking about adults not kids, this doesn't/does not apply to kids.

Do you think your kind/"'kind'" changes anything or makes any difference/impact?

Life should be simpler, should have been simpler if it probably weren't for this...
Yes
No.
GirlGuy
5
2