Do you think “waiting to have sex until marriage” rule is a tool to take control of people?

Anonymous
Even guys who are told to wait until marriage get Angry with me when I say I prefer to wait.
one girl cried when her boyfriend showed his d#^k. None of these ladies I know consider marriage an advantage. I won’t have kids I believe - this would make divorce more simple if my man cheats on me. What do you think about waiting until marriage? Do you think people abuse this rule or is it a tool to take control of people?
I’m religious I believe in God BUT I don’t believe God would punish us if we’d have sex without marriage. He wants us to be careful to prevent std’s and unwanted pregnancies. Sometimes I wish I could be sexually confident but I’m not!

please be careful - if you’re athiest do not insult anything nor anything. Lets be respectful to each other.
7
1