Do you believe that the current rioting in the US is justified?

Anonymous
Before I explain my position, I want to say that I’m a black dude and I also want justice for George Floyd. However, I don’t agree with the current riots. The idea behind it is that rioting will get the attention of the American people since peaceful protesting won’t, however it isn’t the kind of attention anyone wants. Rioting won’t stop racism, it will only encourage it. There are more intelligent ways to end police brutality, such as suggesting stricter policing laws and public safety laws, however racism is so imbedded in society that it will pretty much be impossible to get rid of. It’s the same reason why you can’t put a bunch of black people in China, Russia, Mexico, etc and have them live peacefully. Why encourage the idea that black people have low IQ’s (not my idea, other racist people’s ideas) instead of showing everyone that we can get justice through intelligence?
2
9