In your opinion, is there any injustice that would justify destroying the livelihoods, and endangering the lives, of innocent uninvolved people?

mistixs
For anyone unaware, there are riots in the US in which, in protest of police brutality, people are setting fires to random buildings of innocent uninvolved people, destroying their livelihoods and endangering their lives (and the lives of firefighters).

I noticed on my other poll that most liberals support the riots & most non-liberals oppose the riots. I'm wondering if the non-liberals agree with me, that nothing justifies destroying the livelihoods of innocent people, or if they simply don't support it in this context, perhaps because they don't support the Black Lives Matter movement.

Personally I do support Black Lives Matter as long as the protests are peaceful. Same with any other movement I'd support. No matter how much I support a movement, I won't support destroying the livelihoods & endangering the lives of people who did nothing wrong. And literally nothing would motivate me to hurt innocent people who did nothing wrong.

So what about you?
I think the current riots (looting & destroying buildings of innocent people) are justified.
I'm liberal. I don't think the current riots are justified, but there are some situations I can imagine in which it would be justified to destroy the livelihoods, and endanger the lives, of innocent people.
I'm liberal. There are no situations in which I would find it justified to destroy the livelihoods, and endanger the lives, of innocent people.
Vote C
I'm neither liberal nor conservative. I don't think the current riots are justified, but there are some situations I can imagine in which it would be justified to destroy the livelihoods, and endanger the lives, of innocent people.
Vote D
I'm neither liberal nor conservative. There are no situations in which I would find it justified to destroy the livelihoods, and endanger the lives, of innocent people.
Vote E
I'm conservative. I don't think the current riots are justified, but there are some situations I can imagine in which it would be justified to destroy the livelihoods, and endanger the lives, of innocent people.
Vote F
I'm conservative. There are no situations in which I would find it justified to destroy the livelihoods, and endanger the lives, of innocent people.
Vote G
GirlGuy
58
14