Do you agree with everyone saying Trump is trying to start a Civil War? Do you think Trump is right for bringing in the US Military for action?

doggylover64
Trump posted on Twitter recently that he was going to involve the National Guards in Minneapolis and then all of a sudden the next day tons of US Military men started showing up in other states.
Here is the tweet Trump has posted only a few days ago.
Do you agree with Trump? Do you think Trump is wrong for sending in Military? Do you think the looting and rioting is okay?
1 mo
I want to say I agree with Trump. I think he’s doing the right thing by stopping this nonsense. I’m not saying Floyd’s life wasn’t important. Because it was. But when you start burning buildings down and burning up police cars there’s a limit.
1 mo
Hi everyone! I made a new post! If you wanna answer it that’d be awesome! It’s about the rioters vandalizing the World War ll Memorial! I would really really like your intake on it!
95
19