Has COVID-19 and the murder of George Floyd brought out the evil in people?

SomeGUYonGAG
They claim to be for black people but looted and destroyed black-owned businesses. Like this firefighter who worked his ass of for years to live the American Dream.
Some say that these rioters are only hurting themselves because their tax money is going to be used to rebuild what they destroyed, but let's be honest most of these rioters don't have jobs, otherwise they wouldn't be rioting.
They don't truly care about the black or the poor community, if they did they wouldn't be burning down their homes.
They don't truly care about George Floyd, their just using this opportunity to loot, burn, assault, and destroy.
I've already had a couple of psychotic episodes already and can't form my thoughts clearly. I see these thugs destroying everything in their wake, and yes I'm calling them thugs because that's what they are.
FUCK THE RIOTERS
FUCK THE LOOTERS

FUCK THE ARSONISTS
FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO SYMPATHISE WITH THEM
FUCK DEREK CHAUVIN
FUCK THE MINNEAPOLIS POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR THEIR NEGLIGENCE
FUCK THE POLICE OFFICERS WHO MAKE THE RIOTING WORSE
FUCK THE MEDIA FOR FANNING THE FLAMES EVEN FURTHER
FUCK THE DEMOCRATIC POLITICIANS WHO PAID FOR RIOTERS BAILS
FUCK THE BLM MOVEMENT, ALL LIVES MATTER
FUCK EVERY LIBERAL IN THEIR IVORY TOWER WHO CHEERS THIS ON ON TWITTER

This all reminds me of that episode of Rick and Morty when Toxic Rick makes a machine that made everyone toxic and when he flipped the switch it brought out the evil in everyone.
It has
I hasn't
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
2