Protecting innocent lives in the USA.. Who did the sanctioned violence targeting unarmed peaceful Protestors on Monday in Lafayette park, “Protect”?

I do not claim credit for this photo
“We ordered to immediately leave DC. “Appalled mutual aid agreement abused to endanger their and others safety for a photo op. “ - Libby Garvey

Monday evening, Arlington officers joined a team of federal law enforcers using chemical agents and flash bangs to forcibly remove a large group of peaceful protesters from Lafayette Park.

Coincidently, clearing a path for President Donald Trump, who had moments earlier promised to “ dominate the streets” by deploying military forces on unarmed protestors- fellow citizens.

This was done 15 minutes BEFORE official curfew was set to take place. Some protesters were beaten with batons. Just for being there.

President trump claimed he was invoking the insurrection Act of 1807 : original statement below

“An Act authorizing the employment of the land and naval forces of the United States, in cases of insurrections

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That in all cases of insurrection, or obstruction to the laws, either of the United States, or of any individual state or territory, where it is lawful for the President of the United States to call forth the militia for the purpose of suppressing such insurrection, or of causing the laws to be duly executed, it shall be lawful for him to employ, for the same purposes, such part of the land or naval force of the United States, as shall be judged necessary, having first observed all the pre-requisites of the law in that respect.

APPROVED, March 3, 1807.“

D. C. Mayor Muriel Bowser (county board) issued a statement Monday saying officers were used “for a purpose not worthy of our mutual aid obligations.”said the District of Columbia never put out a call for mutual aid... “I might suggest their officers shouldn’t have been there in the first place,"
Protection/ Preemptive safety measures
Vote A
Abuse/ mis use of power / Publicity
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
1 mo

Libby Garvey PD said”We ordered to immediately leave DC. “Appalled mutual aid agreement abused to endanger their and others safety for a photo op. “

The bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington sharply criticized President Donald Trump for exploiting religion to push his own agenda.

.. Mariann Budde (whose diocese St. John’s belongs to) said she was “outraged” by Trump’s visit. He did not pray during the visit, Despite being careful to get a good shot holding his holy bible...
1 mo
(The church is a land mark for visiting presidents from early 19th century)

Why was the “insurrection act “ so easy to invoke, Yet the defense production act - Which gives federal government broad authority to direct private companies to meet the needs of the national defense -used to make life saving Medical equipment for citizens and front line workers tackling novel covid 19 virus claiming near 150,000 lives since January 20th infecting near 2 M- nope 👎
Protecting innocent lives in the USA.. Who did the sanctioned violence targeting unarmed peaceful Protestors on Monday in Lafayette park, “Protect”?
Add Opinion