How can I convince my complacent parents of colour to take action against racism, or at least CARE?

MightyAndroid56
i am a black man. i am mourning for the families of those who have passed away because of racism. i've tried to bring up the subject multiple times with my parents. they are even against me taking action. i quote from them "they're not my people and they haven't helped me, therefore it isn't my problem."

i've had enough moral dilemma on the topic. i wasn't raised around many of my own. and i lack a lot of black culture that most others possess. i fear going out to protest or march. but i feel utter guilt because i won't go out and make a stand. posting shit ain't enough, donating isn't enough. i don't know what to do anymore and my mental health is what's dragging me through the dirt let alone all of this other shit.

are there any people of colour or anyone really who has an answer to this?
1
3