Whats your thoughts about the trend of guilt shaming people on social media for not speaking up or not getting into politics?

Suraj1711
Personally, here in Girls Ask Guys. I don't like talking about politics. It also caused my depression in the first place cause of twitter but ever since I started using Girls Ask Guys I'm quite comfortable here to talk about issues. I'm not very political. I'm stupid and I think I'm very bad at giving advice. Twitter on the other hand, has this trend where people will guilt shame influencers etc for not doing their part or being silent. It used to be a runner getting a gold medal in a 100m sprint, now it's like backwards. I say I get a gold medal I get 500k likes. You insult trump you get 400k likes.
0
4