With the conditions happening right now and In countries like the US and tensions in and out of countries rising could a global war like both ww2&1?

Anonymous
I have been watching a lot of what's going on in the world and in countries like the US and seeing a lot of what's been happening with the pandemic and the world conflicts on the news and I just couldn't stop thinking about another global scale wars like world war 2 and world war 1 and possibly seeing another one happening with the conditions right now tightening up and seeing as how history has shown that after the pandemic the world would see world war 1 happened but looking at right now it feels like history is repeating itself and what scares me and worries me is that another global level war like the last 2 that happened decades after the first one and second one and it feels like the perfect storm for another one to come but I just can't be sure what happens when the pandemic is over and what the aftermath will be looking like and it seems like something is going to happen and I can feel it but I don't know for sure.
1
7