Do you believe the United States is primarily institutionally racist?

Nsync00
I’m white
• I’ve had police come up to me and my girlfriend in a public park, take our ID and ask if we were up to anything suspicious. This has happened more than once.
• I’ve been called cracker by a black person 3 times in my life. These were all random and I was minding my own business.
• I’ve been questioned and searched by security of my campus when walking back to my dorm.
• I’ve been asked not to enter a business with a backpack out of fear of being a thief.
• I’ve had a cop tell me that he can’t help me when I had a blown tire and no cell phone.
• I’ve had people call the police on me for suspicion of having a weapon while waiting for a ride on the side of the road. When the officer showed up he pointed a loaded gun on me when I was unarmed.
• I’ve been followed by my own HOA to see if I live in my community.
• My mother had to prove that we were zoned to be in the school district we were attending because they didn’t believe us.
I can go on and on but I’ve had prejudices against me too and I’m a privileged “white guy”. What’s going on for real?
1
4