Is it possible to be a liberal today and still dislike modern day liberals and refuse to associate myself with them?

Anonymous
especially after the way many of them showed their true colors during the 2016 election?

I often question myself if whether I'm truly liberal or not anymore today after seeing what the Democrats and many liberal groups have became over the years and I refuse to associate myself with such childish political drama. I'm the person who believes in equality for everyone regardless of race, gender, and orientation but it seems like more and more modern-day liberals believe more in wanting "revenge" against Straight White Males for their long history of oppression, when stooping down to the level of bigots actually goes against the original core values of liberalism if I remember correctly.

I've also been attacked by other liberals from today's generation just for simply disagreeing with them on a few things. Now, it's apparently a crime among liberals/democrats to even disagree with them on only a few things.
Yes
No
Depends
Vote C
Others
Vote D
GirlGuy
0
7