Anyone else think celebrities and politicians need to stop apologizing to the mob (latest example Drew Brees) ?

First off keep politics out of sports if Collin kaepernick wants to run for president in 2024 (he’s 32 now so he wouldn’t be eligible yet). Or if he wants to run for some sort of politics office go for it just keep the politics off the field and don’t disrespect the flag or the national Anthem or the country or the men and women who have died in combat in order to keep the United States free and safe Sports it’s sports politics is politics keep them separate

2nd Drew Brees is not sorry for what he said he meant what he said and you should never have apologize for it you apologize to them or you could cancel. The greatest example of this is Ralph Norton they guy did black face in Highschool like vaudeville black face. Not little kid dressing up as his favorite rapper or Michael Jackson but vaudeville black face the one that’s meant to be offensive. As a matter fact nobody lost their jobs and Virginia And Nobody apologize. So he keeps his job now if we didn’t have in my opinion the best quarterback in football Russell Wilson I’d be happy to take drew brees as my teams quarterback. But drew brees is now face the possibility of being forced to retire because he said something that was American and represented our most Americans feel about the flag and feel about the national anthem.

I have 3 requests here
1 keep politics off the damn field and out of sports in general
2 stop apologizing to the mob
3 stop canceling people for expressing their opinion that is literal fascism. This is why I am a Republican because the left has become fascist if you either become fascist or communist, they hate America and it if they want to go live in Communist China then go for it Live under an authoritarian regime where you can’t criticize your own government have fun.
0
3