Black lives matter... are you fucking kidding me?

genericname85
of course black lives matter. police violence is not ok and social inequality exists and is a problem we're hard at work on. protesting won't change any of that.

but are we not having the biggest "pandemic" since the Spanish flu right now? and is it not weird that globally most governments still have the people in lockdown or at least highly ristricting social live due to corona?

even corona measure protests are violently broken by police and even military force in some countres... yet "black lives matter protests" are being condoned? are we in a gobal pandemy or not? what the actual fuck? you must be kidding me. what is this live? what is up with humanity?

why is everyone ok with those diabolic measures, prohibiting protest overall, when apparently protesting, shouting while standing really close, not wearing face masks is totally fine because some thug was killed by the police? we're being told that doing those things will murder thousands of people due to corona, yet protesting for blm is fine? and why is nobody protesting the nonsensical corona measures, that are way worse for society than any social inequality is right now? what has happened to this world? has idiocracy commenced?

ok i'm done ranting. had to get that off my mind. go ahead. tell me how i'm an idiot and a racist.
1
6