Why does American media only report about racism and not about other facts of George Floyd's case?

sang2020
Note: I do condemn police brutality. I think the solution is to disband police unions which protect officers that shouldn't be protected (NPR had a podcast about this recently) and to perhaps retrain them. I do not think Chauvin and other officers were like, "I'm gonna kill some black people today." I think the killing was not intentional, and the charge should reflect that. But our media makes him look like the Ku Klux Klan.

AND there are things in the case'sacase's that the media doesn't focus on like:

• George Floyd was a criminal (past and present), who was using a counterfeit bill. He was with a friend who had an arrest warrant on him.
  • He actually resisted arrest, PRIOR to the video clip, especially in the car. He complained about being claustrophobic. (look at the affidavit)
  • He had fentanyl and meth and other substances in his system at the time
  • HIS BREATHING ISSUES STARTED IN THE CAR, before the knee.
  • He had also had health issues (heart issues etc).
  • The officers realized that he had drugs in him. That's why Chauvin mentioned "excited delirium"- again affidavit.
28 d
ALSO, he tested positive for COVID, according to the medical report.
22
1