I Never Had Slaves, My Ancestors Never Had Slaves, No One Alive Today Was A Slave, Why Should I Feel Guilty?

MementoMori_
You’re not responsible for anyone but yourself. What your ancestors did is not your responsibility. You are born with a clean slate, a free person with your own separate life given to you by your creator.

My ancestors didn’t even live here when there was slavery. My ancestors are the most persecuted people in the history of mankind and have lived through thousands of years of slavery, genocide and persecution. I need a lecture from someone else who thinks I should feel guilty? I feel guilty for NOTHING.

Do I think the people living in the country that enslaved my people are responsible for what their ancestors did? Of course not. That is ridiculous. It’s worse than ridiculous, it’s selfish, self-absorbed, disrespectful of their freedom and identity as individuals. If I tried to lay a guilt trip on them they should tell me to go to hell. I would deserve it for disrespecting them like that.

And that’s exactly what these sick self absorbed Black Lives Matter white guilters should do. YOU are responsible for your own fate. Stop destroying my country and get a life. YOU are the ones who need to feel guilty. You are no more entitled to anything than anyone else is. You are entitled to NOTHING unless you earn it yourself.
4
5