Is the media part of a conspiracy to instigate revolution?

SuccessfulHornDog
There are numerous examples of the mainstream media inciting racial hatred and violence through their "Reporting". During the riots I started to see headlines about cops assaulting "college students" in Atlanta , pulling them from car, tasering them... During a time when the entire nation is focused on the actions of white police officers against blacks.

I read a few of the articles as the story unfolded over a number of days but at no time did the article or headline state that the cops were black. I think that you can see where I am going with this. Certainly if the cops were white it would be stated in the headlines, but no, not even in the article. Not even near the bottom of the article.

Additionally, the headlines were about College Students being ripped from their car. They used "college students" to sway the reader towards sympathizing with them even though they were guilty of breaking the law.
1
14