To Americans, how do you feel about the media's lack of condemnation towards rioters and/or outright support of rioters?

Anonymous
(If you happen to be or lean conservative/Republican and don't believe the media has ignored or positively regarded the riots, just mention it in the comments. GirlsAskGuys doesn't allow 8 or more poll options)
To Americans, how do you feel about the medias lack of condemnation towards rioters and/or outright support of rioters?
I am or lean liberal/Democrat and I think the way the media has ignored/regarded the rioting is unacceptable.
I am or lean liberal/Democrat and I feel indifferent about the way the media has ignored/regarded the riots.
I am or lean liberal/Democrat and I think the way the media has ignored/regarded the rioting is entirely acceptable.
Vote C
I am or lean liberal/Democrat and I don't believe the media has ignored or positively regarded the riots.
Vote D
I am or lean conservative/Republican and I think the way the media has ignored/regarded the rioting is unacceptable.
Vote E
I am or lean conservative/Republican and I feel indifferent about the way the media has ignored/regarded the riots.
Vote F
I am or lean conservative/Republican I think the way the media has ignored/regarded the rioting is entirely acceptable.
Vote G
GirlGuy
0
7