Are you surprised that the conservative Supreme Court made it illegal to fire gay and trans worker?

NorthwestRider
It was passed 6-3 this past Monday. Even one of Trump judges wrote the ruling, Neil Gorsuch. Trump's other judge pick Brett Kavanaugh thinks it is okay for companies to fire someone because of their sexual orientation and sexual identity. Shows that there is a considerable difference between the two despite being pick by Trump. I think Gorsuch is saner and not an ass kisser towards Trump and the Republican Party, unlike Kavanaugh. Plus, Kavanaugh is a rapist unlike Gorsuch

Sorry Republicans, I do not think the Supreme Court will never overturn Roe vs Wade no matter how much you want them to do. But, I bet Kavanaugh wants to overturn Roe vs Wade but he is only one judge lol
A. Yes I am surpised
B. I am not surpised
GirlGuy
2
6