Idea for political organization that is 100% all about facts first, then make a decision and NEVER back down (unless new facts arise) would you join?

Anonymous
I would call it “Draw The Line”. This when a political organization looks at ever single possible fact before making a headline. In some scenarios they can choose to delay judgment until more info is available. But once they take a stance they STICK to it and never apologize. They only change their stance when new facts arise. Their decisions may be controversially at times (e. g. police presence actually lowers black on black crime) but they stick to it given hard data and historical lessons available. They can stand up for people who have unjustly been disgraced (e. g. Drew Brees).
No - that’s too conservative.
Yes - I’m a conservative and agree
Yes - I’m NOT a conservative and I agree
Vote C
I rather light a Molotov cocktail
Vote D
GirlGuy
0
5