What are your thoughts on white people who support BLM?

Ad_Quid_Orator
Often times when I speak out in support of BLM, reactionaries would ask me questions like "who are you to speak for black people?" and I get spammed with shit like this:
But isn't that counter argument based entirely on identity politics? Really, it's all about getting gratification from minorities to themselves and it couldn't be that standing with the downtrodden is just the right thing to do? Or maybe because they understand what it's like to face discrimination (even if not for their skin color their disability or sexual orientation). And this isn't the first time that the treatment of African Americans became a nantionwide concern that people from all walks of life got involved in. I mean a little over 150 years ago many African Americans called to have more rights than they did but instead of just leaving the local communities to deal with the issue as they saw fit, a whole bunch of SJW wigger wanna be cucks cam along.
And went on with their incessant virtue signalling to other whites, pretending to talk for blacks instead of just letting them speak for themselves:
I guess they just did it to be worshiped by minorities.
3
5