Are you in favor of abortion legalization? If your answer is yes can you give any arguments?

Fabio_RJ
A few days ago I was talking about this topic with a female friend. She gave me this arguments:
1. IT'S OUR RIGHT TO DECIDE ABOUT OUR BODY
I answer: Yeah but that fetus has rights too and there's a right more important than the freedom and it's the life.
2. THE FETUS IS NOT CONSIDERED ALIVE THE FIRST WEEKS.
I: According to WHO, life begins from the zygote, where genetically it is already different from the mother.
3. THEY WILL STILL ABORTING WITH OR WITHOUT LEGALIZATION.
I: It's ok there's illegal abortions but there's also illegal murders, violations, we are going to legalize them too?
4. A LOT OF WOMEN DIE FOR ILLEGAL ABORTIONS
I: That's not true, (I'm giving info from my country) there was 31 women who died last year for illegal abortions, that representate only 0.025% death cause. If you really care about women dying you should try to help those starving women. Last year died 536.
5. IF I GET VIOLATED AND I HAVE NO RESOURCES TO RAISE THE BABY I SHOULD ABORT?
I: I'll put an example, if someone stole something from you, you have the right to stole something from someone else? You can't change a crime for other. And if you don't have the resources then put him in an orphanage.
Do you have any other arguments?
Are you in favor of abortion legalization? If your answer is yes can you give any arguments?
Add Opinion