Are you in favor of abortion legalization? If your answer is yes can you give any arguments?

Fabio_RJ
A few days ago I was talking about this topic with a female friend. She gave me this arguments:
1. IT'S OUR RIGHT TO DECIDE ABOUT OUR BODY
I answer: Yeah but that fetus has rights too and there's a right more important than the freedom and it's the life.
2. THE FETUS IS NOT CONSIDERED ALIVE THE FIRST WEEKS.
I: According to WHO, life begins from the zygote, where genetically it is already different from the mother.
3. THEY WILL STILL ABORTING WITH OR WITHOUT LEGALIZATION.
I: It's ok there's illegal abortions but there's also illegal murders, violations, we are going to legalize them too?
4. A LOT OF WOMEN DIE FOR ILLEGAL ABORTIONS
I: That's not true, (I'm giving info from my country) there was 31 women who died last year for illegal abortions, that representate only 0.025% death cause. If you really care about women dying you should try to help those starving women. Last year died 536.
5. IF I GET VIOLATED AND I HAVE NO RESOURCES TO RAISE THE BABY I SHOULD ABORT?
I: I'll put an example, if someone stole something from you, you have the right to stole something from someone else? You can't change a crime for other. And if you don't have the resources then put him in an orphanage.
Do you have any other arguments?
28
41