Gentrification! With the BLM riots happening is now the perfect time to invest in property & development in these Neighborhoods while prices are low?

American_Centurion
Gentrification is a proven way of bettering impoverished communities riddled with crime, drug addiction and a whole host of other social problems such as failing schools, it also brings jobs and new businesses. there's some property selling cheap near me that either ANTIFA or the BLM torched, thinking about buying it and renovating it into apartments.
Gentrification! With the BLM riots happening is now the perfect time to invest in property & development in these Neighborhoods while prices are low?
Yes
Vote A
No
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
20 d
My question got restored. Nothing offensive about gentrification I wouldn't think 👍
Add Opinion