Does Candace Owens think racism exists?

RolandCuthbert
I guess sometimes she does. . . and sometimes she doesn't. If she is suing for damages, she does. If other "Black" people complain or are killed, she doesn't.

I mean I know you guys will excuse anything and everything about her now. Because you think she reflects your views. The fact is she is just a hustler. She hustled the NAACP. Now she is hustling you. I mean, I can't blame her. The money is good. As long as she is getting paid, who cares. This is the nature of capitalism. Supply and demand. The demand is for "Black" people to justify racism, racist institutions, and racist conclusions. That job pays well. It is funny, she sued because of threats. "Black" people have been killed and can't even get their murderers to stand trial, while she justifies the outcome. The curious case of Candace Owens.

https://newsone.com/3893288/candace-owens-race-issues-naacp/
Does Candace Owens think racism exists?
Does Candace Owens think racism exists?
3
11