Rioters have destroyed a statue of Ulysses S. Grant.. When will the idiocy stop? When will the rioters be stopped?

Anonymous
This happened in California.. These animals tore it down. No respect for people like that.. In my home state there are now people that patrol around statues heavily armed.

For those that dont know..

Ulysses Grant (1822-1885) commanded the victorious Union army during the American Civil War (1861-1865) and served as the 18th U. S. president from 1869 to 1877. An Ohio native, Grant graduated from West Point and fought in the Mexican-American War (1846-1848). During the Civil War, Grant, an aggressive and determined leader, was given command of all the U. S. armies. After the war he became a national hero, and the Republicans nominated him for president in 1868. A primary focus of Grant’s administration was Reconstruction, and he worked to reconcile the North and South while also attempting to protect the civil rights of newly freed black slaves.

So why the fuck did they tear it down.. I for one agree we need to push for military action.. Perhaps letting these animals face that kind of thing will serve as an example to the others stupid enough to keep throwing tantrums.

I can almost guarantee its not BLM doing this.. i am betting its Antifa..

https://www.dailywire.com/news/rioters-in-california-tear-down-statue-of-ulysses-s-grant-he-defeated-the-confederacy-devastated-kkk?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro
Rioters have destroyed a statue of Ulysses S. Grant.. When will the idiocy stop? When will the rioters be stopped?
Add Opinion