The true relevancy of oppression?

DocT1977
Many have taken on the false belief that blacks are systematically oppressed. So here is the first scenario. many of us know that many inner city black neighborhoods are in fact crime ridden. Many households within said neighborhoods are also usually single parent homes with most of them being single mothers. Would it be safe to assume that this is a cultural issue that needs to be addressed? Whose place is it to address this?

Now, for the other scenario. I have personally come to know black people in many different professions. I have had black teachers. My high school principal was black. I have worked for black people. I am friends with black people who are with the local Police and Sheriff's Department. I know a few with our Fire Department. I also know quite a few who have been through the military. Where do these people fit within this oppression narrative? Do we ignore this because the white person powered oppression machine forgot them? Is it the fact that they don't need systematic crutches or coddling by today's society? Or do we simply forget them because they are Uncle Tom Sellouts who aren't down with the struggle?

Additionally, Do you see black people as your counterparts, or do you see them as little disadvantaged children who couldn't even begin to make it on their own because of their kin color? Where do you stand with regard to black people? I am not interested in who you think is to blame for everything. I want to know where YOU stand on this in relation to black people.
The true relevancy of oppression?
2
2